Wednesday, February 22, 2006
June. What was the third childs name?
2. The manufacturer doesn't want to use it, the buyer doesn't need to use it
and the user doesn't know he's using it. What is it?
3. The word CANDY can be spelled using just 2 letters. Can you figure out
4. Bill bets Craig $100 that he can predict the score of the hockey game
before it starts. Craig agrees, but loses the bet. Why did Craig lose the
5. What is the next 3 letters in this sequence?
o t t f f s s _ _ _
6. FOUR is HALF of FIVE.
Is this statement True or False?
7. A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner
How can this be?
8. What do these 3 have in common?
The Cabbage Patch Kids
9. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you
throw it away?
10. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
11. I can sizzle like bacon,
I am made with an egg,
I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg,
I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole,
I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole,
What am I?
12. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out
what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was
wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though.
Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But
if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any
13. Hi! Ma and Pa told me I'd better say that all the two-letter words in
this paragraph have something in common ...... or else! What's the common
14. What falls but never breaks?
What breaks but never falls?
15. This one's a tuffy! There is a common English word that is seven letters
long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains a common
English word - from seven letters right on down to a single letter. What is
the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing a
letter at a time?
16. In olden days you are a clever thief charged with treason against the
king and sentenced to death. But the king decides to be a little lenient and
lets you choose your own way to die. What way should you choose? Remember,
17. What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left
18. What six letter word in the English language contains ten other words
without rearranging any of its letters?
19. Name an English word of more than 2 letters that both begins and ends
with the letters "he" in that order. There are two possible answers. "hehe"
is not acceptable.
20. A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called
the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:
The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.
The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they
Brain Teasers Answer Sheet
1. Tom.....Tom's mom had three children, June, May, and Tom.
2. A Coffin
3. The answer: C and Y
4. Bill said the score would be 0-0 and he was right. Before any hockey game
starts, the score is always 0-0.
5. "e n t " They represent the first letter when writing the numbers one
6. It's True. The Roman Numeral FOUR (IV) is in the middle of the word Five:
7. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband,
developed it, and hung it up to dry.
8. They were all adopted!
9. The answer is Charcoal. In Homer Simpson's words: Hmmmm... Barbecue.
10. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
11. A snake.
12. The letter "e", which is the most common letter in the English language,
does not appear once in the long paragraph.
13. All the two-letter combinations are abbreviations of U.S. States:
Hi:Hawaii, MA:Massachusetts, PA:Pennsylvania, me:Maine, in:Indiana, I'd:
14. Night and Day!
15. The original word is "Snowing". It decomposes to: sowing, swing, sing,
sin, in, and I.
16. I think I would have chosen to die of "old age". Did you?
17. The word Wholesome.
18.The word is Spared. The ten words are: Spa, Spar, Spare, Pa, Par, Pare,
Pared, Are, Re, and Red. If you got this one you are good!
19. Headache or Heartache.
20. It was the Maid. She said she was getting the mail. There is no mail on Sunday!
Friday, January 06, 2006
Here you have a great chance to know about yourself like your character etc. without spending any money. This test was devised by oxford university. It tells about your personality just by your choice. So know yourself & enjoy
Here it is.....
Imagine you walked into a small hut by the river in the jungle. You pushed open the door, in front of you were 7 small beds to the right of the hut,and another 7 small chairs surrounding a small round table. In the middle of the table was a round food tray with 5 kinds of fruit in it.
Which fruit will u choose?
Your choice reveals about u! Pls be very Honest to yourself.....
& Now scroll down for results:
Here are the results.
a. if you chosen apple: that means you are a person who loves to eat Apple
b. if you chosen banana: that means you are a person who loves to eat Banana
c. if you chosen strawberry: that means you are a person who loves to eat Strawberry
d. if you chosen peach: that means you are a person who loves to eat Peach
e. if you chosen orange: that means you are person who loves to eat
Note: If u r hunting for me to punch me.....Well...I am busy hunting for the person who sent me this!!!!!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
A word I know, six letters it contains. Subtract just one, and twelve is what remains.
Tom's mom had four kids: Nickel, Dime, Quarter and what is the fourth?
What is a five letter word which becomes shorter with two letters added onto it?
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
What English word starting with 'B' has three consecutive double letters?
What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in?
There is a plane traveling from New Delhi to Pakistan at 800 KMPH, but unfortunately just as it reaches the border between India and Pakistan, it crashes. Where do they bury the survivors, in India, or in Pakistan?
Ans.:survivors don't get buried, dead people do!!
Standing in an open pasture are a Papa bull and a Baby bull, which member of the family is missing?
Ans.:The correct answer is the cow, there is no such animal as a Mama bull, it's called a cow.
Which is correct: Five and four are eight, or five and four is eight?
Ans.: Five and four equals nine, not eight
How many members of each type of animal did Moses take on the ark?
Ans.:Moses didn't bring any animals onto the ark, it was Noah.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Stupid Question:- Hey, what are you doing here?
(Don't u know, I sell tickets in black over here..)
2. In the bus: A heavy lady wearing pointed high-heeled shoes
steps on your feet...
Stupid Question:- Sorry, did that hurt?
(No, not at all, I'm on local anesthesia.....why don't you try again.)
3. At a funeral: One of the teary-eyed people ask...
Stupid Question:- Why, why him, of all people.
(Why? Would it rather have been you?)
4. At a restaurant: When you ask the waiter
Stupid Question:- Is ! the "Butter Paneer Masala" dish good??
(No, its terrible and made of adulterated cement. We occassionaly also spit in it.)
5. At a family get-together: When some distant aunt meets you after years...
Stupid Question:- Munna, Chickoo, you've become so big.
(Well you haven't particularly shrunk yourself.)
6. When a friend announces her wedding, and you ask...
Stupid Question:- Is the guy you're marrying good?
(No,he's a miserable wife-beating , insensitive lout...it's just the money.)
7. When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call...
Stupid Question:- Sorry. were you sleeping?
(No. I was doing research on whether the Zulu tribes in Africa
marry or not. You thought I was sleeping....you dumb witted moron.)
8. When you see a friend/colleague with evidently shorter hair...
Stupid Question:- Hey have you had a haircut?
(No, its autumn and I'm shedding......)
9. At the dentist when he's sticking pointed objects in your mouth...
Stupid Question:- Tell me if it hurts?
(No it wont. It will just bleed.)
10. You are smoking a cigarette and a cute woman asks...
Stupid Question:- Oh, so you smoke.
(Gosh, it's a miracle ...it was a piece of chalk and now it's in flames!!!)
Monday, November 21, 2005
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
|Your Heart Is Red|
You're a passionate lover - you always have a huge fire in your heart.
Too bad it's hard for you to be passionate about just one person!
Your flirting style: Outgoing and sexy
Your lucky first date: Drinks and dancing
Your dream lover: Is both stable and intense
What you bring to relationships: Honesty
Monday, October 24, 2005
2. You don't have to spend money on her.
3. You won't get boring result in ur papers.
4. Having a girlfriend is hot, not having a
girlfriend is automatically cool, and every one to be a cool guy loves .
5. You won't have to tolerate someone else defining, "right" and "wrong" for u.
6. Girlfriend can get so possessive that you can't do anything according ur wishes anymore.
8. You won't have to waste paper writing love letters.No more endless waiting for ur date to
arrive at some weird shop\place
9. You can have more friends, as u will have more time for them
10. You wont have to tell lie to anybody and, therefore, u'll sin less.
14. You wont have drown in the pool of her tears.
16. You can be "urself"
So Try to AVOID Girl Friends in your Life...!