Thursday, November 25, 2004

WAYS TO PROPOSE

1. (Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back)
You're under arrest! ;
(For what?)
For stealing my heart


2. Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?


3. are your legs tired?
( girl: Why?)
because you have been running through my mind all day!


4. I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?


5. Can you give me directions to your heart?
I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.


6. (Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc.);
She would say ; What are doing
& respond,Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven.


7. (Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.)
I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are.


8. Is it hot in here or is it just you?


9. Walk up to a girl and say: Are you from Greece?
She answers.
Oh, I thought all the goddesses were from Greece...


10. I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek,
and & die on your lips.


11. Did you know they changed the alphabet?
They put U and I together.


12. Are you lost?
'cause it's so strange to see an angel so far from heaven.


13. Do you believe in love at first sight,
or do I have to walk by you again?


14. What's that in your eye? Oh...it's a sparkle.


15. Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.

16. You can forget about going to heaven because it's
a sin to look that good.


17. If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has nothing to do with proposing.They are just pick up lines and bad ones at that.Not good at all.