Thursday, December 09, 2004

Taglines


  • Life without danger is a waste of oxygen.

  • Life in a vacuum sucks

  • You'll get what's coming to you ... Unless mailed

  • Two wrongs are only the beginning.

  • You're only young once; you can be immature f'ever.

  • As I said before, I never repeat myself.

  • A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing..

  • Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

  • Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

  • Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.

  • Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

  • I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

  • Just what part of "NO" didn't you understand...?

  • hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?

  • Sign on baby's bib: SPIT HAPPENS.

  • ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!

  • A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

  • Girl laid in tomb may soon become mummy..

  • I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

  • There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.

  • There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!

  • Frogs have it easy. They can eat what bugs them.

  • Where there's smoke, you'll find my wife cooking dinner.

  • Join the army! Travel the world, Meet interesting people, and kill them.

  • Two rights do not make a wrong. They make an airplane.

  • Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

  • I was only looking at your name tag, honest.

  • Quick, call a witch doctor! My witch is sick.

  • Strip mining prevents forest fires.

  • Endless Love: Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles playing tennis.

  • KENTUCKY: Five million people, Fifteen last names.

  • Jesus saves sinners and redeems them for cash and valuable prizes.The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.

  • Hangover: The wrath of grapes.

  • Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!

  • Life is Uncertain... Eat dessert first!

  • When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.

  • Dont hate me because I'm beautiful - hate me because your boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful!

  • Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool.

  • You can't scare me. I drive a school bus!

  • I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well.

  • Smile, everyone loves a moron.

  • My family puts the "fun" back in dysFUNctional.

  • Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house.

  • Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.

  • Roses are red, violets are blue, I once thought I was ugly, until I saw you!

  • Just because you have one doesn't mean you have to act like one!

  • My computer NEVER cras...DOH!.

  • Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!

  • You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

  • How does Avon find so many women willing to take orders?

  • Looking for a helping hand? There's one on your arm.

  • My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone.

  • Never trust a stockbroker who's married to a travel agent.

  • Sometimes you're the bug, and sometimes you're the windshield..

  • Next time you wave at me, use more than one finger, please!.

  • I would like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

No comments: