Monday, February 21, 2005

Puzzling poem

Try cracking this...

I am first in everything,
I am the centre of honesty,
and the end of all trouble.
I am not in difficulty,
I always come in time,
and am never out of money.
I am never in war,always in peace
I never get in bad company,
I always end a dialogue,
I always finish the game.
I am always in your dreams,
And though I am silent in love
But if I wouldn't come after u,
it wouldn't be true.
So start with me and end with me or else - there's no escape.







Now find Who am i ????????????????
(scroll down)















scroll down for the answer



















Come on U read my above written text once
more............ U have to get it now .....No!! its not me ;-)
!!..its really a puzzle!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















Come on.......... U didn,t get it..........OK
Scroll down for the answer-- this time


























I am the English letter - 'e' !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very good one:) liked it.